![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
This outfit was from a few weeks back. I originally intended to post this shortly after wearing it but, for some reason, it got put on the back burner. Oops.
Some weeks ago, the September equinox took place, and to me, that means that fall is officially here. I can already feel it in the air. It's frosty outside in the morning as I leave for the day. I see the fog on my way to the bus and the dewdrops on cobwebs in the tall grass. It all feels so beautiful now.
Recently thrifted this sweet black sweater. It's really simple and plain, but the fluffy neckline really adds something special to it. I couldn't help myself when I found it. The sleeves I'm a bit torn over—do I call them quarter-length sleeves, or are my arms just too long? Either way, I adore it and I love pairing it with all kinds of skirts in my closet
Paired the sweater with some simple black skinny jeans, because I am but a child of the 2010s. If I'm not wearing skirts and dresses, then I'm wearing skinny jeans. Not really a fan of any other style. Well... except for capri pants.
Something I've been wanting to do is darken my hair. I have naturally dark brown with a touch of warmth in it. I'm too chicken to commit to hair dye, but I just love the look of black hair. It's so gorgeous and striking to me, and something that I've always been drawn to. With baby Bambi steps, I have started to experiment with hair colouring masks. I was told that these kinds of hair masks don't attach well to virgin hair as they do to treated hair, but that they can work anyway. The packaging says black, but it's more of a black-brown on me. Don't know how well it shows in these pictures, but they were taken about a day after I dyed my hair.
Who knows, maybe I will be ready for a real colouring job soon. For now, this temporary Morticia shade is perfect for me.
POST TITLE: SEPTEMBER // EARTH, WIND & FIRE

.png)
.png)
.png)