I got the most fabulous red handbag for my birthday, gifted by my sister and mother. It's a stunning deep, cherry red that shines like beautiful rubies. I had to return it though because it had a dent in it and I didn't have time to snap any photos. When I get the new one, I cannot wait to wear it. I can already imagine myself in an all-black outfit with this red handbag hanging on my shoulder, red lipstick and cat-eye sunnies on. I'll have to wait until the weather gets better, it's much too cold now.
Schoolwork has been a pain. It feels like everything is happening all at once. I've been wanting to read but it feels tiresome, what with work and everything else happening I get a sense that I can't read for fun anymore.
I suppose you can call it a little birthday present to myself, but I got myself yet another book. I won't lie and tell you that I got the book purely for the cover photo. Yes, I'm interested in learning more about this particular author (you might have heard of him), but also handsome man smoking makes me go a little stupid (I don't like it when people smoke, but...)
